So, I read an article- and got inspired. Handed the article to Russ, he not so much inspired, but game.
Monday, we give up TV for five days – and – and – and internet. And Droids too. It’s just there is so much tv and computer us in this house. It’s summer, we’re busy every weekend from here till after Labor day – so I’m thinking, why should we spend our weekdays locked in a relationship with TV and Blogs.
And I have no intention on giving up TV or my laptop or my Droid forever, I’m just looking for a little different take on life next week.
- No TV, No Netflix, No DVD’s for -grownups or children.
- Russ will use the computer for work, but only during work hours. No programing after dinner
- I will give myself an hour a day after babies are in bed to email for work, and pay bills, and acomplish other household tasks.
- Droids should only be used for person to person contact, no FB, no sneaking the SCOTUS blog or KitchnTherapy.
- If I have time left in my hour, I will blog, otherwise, all blogging will be done in pen and paper, and posted Saturday.
So yah, more intentions – we shall see.