Top eleven songs I sing my sons at bedtime. I question the appropriateness of many of them… but this is the least of my parenting problems.
11. Turn the World Around – traditional
10. The Wind – Cat Stevens
9. Rocky Racoon – The Beatles
8. If I Had a Hammer – traditional
7. Bye Baby Bunting – traditional
6. Taps – only the first verse
5. Hush Little Baby – traditional
4. Nobody but the baby – Emmylou Harris
3. Goodnight Sweetheart – The Spaniels
2. Good Night Ladies – from the music man – lyrics reworked by me
Goodnight Kai james, Goodnight Keegan Jay, Goodnight my boys, it’s time to go to sleep.
Mommy loves you, daddy loves you, Goodnight my boys, it’s time to go to sleep.
No More crying, no more whinging, Goodnight my boys, it’s time to go to sleep.
And the one I sing every night without fail,
1. Strangest Dream – traditional