Do you know SoulPancake? You should know them. Click on the link. Click on the picture, check them out.
Here is my list this week of things to do on my project. I know – boring, but boring — well — These are the mundane details that lead to the next thing –
- Pick through already written work, decide what goes in the book what gets tossed
- rehearse new pieces for recording
- set up times for recording
- decide if I’m going to have any instrumentation on the disc
- set up site for hosting audio recordings so qr codes can go right in the book
- start thinking about cover art
- CD art?
- double check prices on cd reproduction?
- Talk to printers in town about binding options
- keep editing
- schedule a launch, a reading, a something –
- test out some new pieces at other open mics
Tomorrow, I will tackle something from the todo list and something from the creative list — Be creative with me – then talk about it, and then tell some one else to come along —